Wednesday, October 19, 2011

About My Blog

Welcome to my blog.  I’m new to blogging, not the best writer, and usually a little distracted. Right now the distraction is SpongeBob, which my kids are watching. I hope that you are entertained enough to at least come back once or twice. My name is Tiffany, I am married to the greatest husband a girl could ask for, and have been blessed with 2 amazing children of the ages 2 and 6. I recently quit my job in the automotive industry and must say I miss it a little. It gets in your blood, especially after 17 years. I quit my job a few months ago to start a new business venture and spend more time with my children. A lot of thought, prayer, prayer, and more prayer, and budgeting went into the decision.

WOW! WHAT A LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD PROVE TO BE!!!

I have been a Christian/believer all of my life. I haven’t always been a faithful , obedient, servant unto Him. I went through many, many, many years of doing life on my own, my way, having fun, and at times, not so much fun. I often ignored God and what He was asking me to do with my life because I had better plans. I had goals, ambition, motivation, and I could make anything happen. After I became a more faithful, obedient, servant unto Him, I realized that yes I can make anything happen, but without Him, the outcome is never the same. And, who is making things happen is it really me? No, everything I have ever been blessed with, accomplished, succeeded at, He made happen!

The last couple of months have been humbling to say the least. The business didn’t necessarily develop as my partner and I planned. We had a solid structure, business model, etc., but, it wasn’t His plan for us. Every time we would make progress it felt as if a brick wall was thrown up bringing things to a halt! God said stop! This isn’t my plan for you right now.

As servants of God we must get to that point where we are faithful and obedient not just 80 or 95% of the time but 100% of the time, listening to His every word for us. God has a dream for us all. He has a dream for my family and I, and He has a dream for you too. Do you know what His dream is for you? For some it’s being a banker,  a pastor, an NFL player, a stay-at-home mom, an entrepreneur, or even a NASCAR driver. For me, I think it’s to help others. I don’t know in what specific capacity, but this is my journey to discovery. Along the journey, I will add lots of stuff; articles, resources, scriptures, videos, and much more. I hope that you join me on this adventure as we share our love, our struggles, our resources, and our dreams while becoming A NEW CREATION for Him!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment